Thread: Attention women divers!

Hybrid View

Default Attention women divers!

Hello! My name is Harlie Clements, I am 19 years old and have been scuba diving for 3 years now ,it is a great passion of mine! I am currently working towards my bachelor of science majoring in marine biology in Tauranga, New Zealand.

A requirement of this degree is for students to initiate, organise and research a personal project in a marine related field. My project is focused on a feasibility study of of a womens only dive charter operation.
    Through market research the aim of this study is to attempt to plan a successful and unique, women only diving charter operation.. This unique diving operation will be specific to womens needs and limitations while diving, committed to keeping women in the water while offering enrichment activities that will expand knowledge and keep women healthy and interested in diving.
    Research would indicate the demand for this operation and what options it could provide for women in diving.

When I am out on the water, all my cares and worries are whipped away and my mind becomes peaceful. It is hard to escape that commotion that goes on in our heads and yet we need to. I have realized there is a real value in providing opportunities for women to tap into this.

My vision is to create an experience for women that offers them the chance to take time out for themselves, meet other like-minded women while having an underwater adventure that allows them to feel re-energized and renewed.

I have created a survey for you all you scuba babes out there to help with the market research side of this report. If ladies wouldn't mind spending some time to fill out my questionnaire it would be a great help to me in determining the viability of my study!

This questionnaire is aimed at ladies who have already gained a diving certificate. A link to the questionnaire is below.
    www . surveymonkey . com/s/L3QQPYM
    (sorry for broken URL but spam filters wont let me post full one yet.)

Thank you very much for your time!

Harlie Clements.
    Last edited by harlieclements; 09-26-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Registered Users

oh oh, this is not so pleasant. I checked the survey link, it doesnt work

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Wouldn't it be considered "Sexist" if men said the same thing? No woman allowed would not go over very well these days, what happened to equality among the sexes, let along the lack of diversity on that boat?
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

BTW, how did your study go? Update us as to your education and how life is treating you
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/