Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Boracay Philippines dive video

Thread: Boracay Philippines dive video

Default Boracay Philippines dive video

The quality of this video doesn't remotely do justice to Boracay, but I wanted my fellow Americans and Europeans to see you're missing out on World Class diving at a tremendous dive value!

City
    Quezon City
    Country
    Philippines

What site was this taken? Photos of the beach should really interest them.

Not sure, but here are some Boracay Beach photos!

Diver / Poi Enthusiast santelmo's Avatar
    City
    Quezon City / Puerto Princesa
    State
    Manila
    Country
    Philippines

i think these are old pictures of boracay? coz i dont see the many resorts/hotels, restaurants, bars, shops, huts and cottages in the pics...lolz hahaha

i miss boracay... my last visit was in 2003. i was w/ Diverep and other dive friends but i did not get to dive w/ them due to an ear problem...
    Last edited by santelmo; 03-02-2007 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by santelmo View Post
    i think these are old pictures of boracay? coz i dont see the many resorts/hotels, restaurants, bars, shops, huts and cottages in the pics...lolz hahaha

i miss boracay... my last visit was in 2003. i was w/ Diverep and other dive friends but i did not get to dive w/ them due to an ear problem...
    the first one probably is old. that's station one right. very near gold crowne club.
    It's a sin to live in the Philippines and not be able to dive.

City
    CULASI
    Country
    PHILIPPINES

If you think the waters in Boracay are nice then you have to come down to our area and see some "real" marine life!! We have it all and the occasional whale shark too!
    PADI #481247
    WELCOME TO CULASI, ANTIQUE, PHILIPPINES
    Soon we will open the doors to the only SCUBA diving resort in the area. Come see our part of the Sulu Sea.

OWSI /EFRI / SPECIALTY INSTRUCTOR
    www.panayexplorers.com

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

That video is awesome! If it does not do the place justice, the diving must be out of this world. A friend of mine went to Coron Bay and said it was insane, I would love to check it out.

Ace

Note that Boracay is really fairly average for diving compared to other sites in the Philippines. However, for most divers from Europe or the US who have not experienced SE Asia, then Boracay is a great place to stay and dive (far better than the Gulf of Thailand).

As it has been pointed out, there is now plenty of development along the beach which seems to be missing from this video.

My choice is Malapascua which blows Boracay to pieces. Not only is there a great beach with a fab sunset, but the diving is incredibly good.

As Malapascua is now being 'groomed' as the next Boracay, I suggest that you travel there in the next 1 or 2 years before the dive sites get too overloaded.