Thread: Single-diver spaces (and few cabins) for 2011 Arenui trips!

Hybrid View

Registered Users ArenuiLiveaboard's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia

Thumbs up Dive trip 25 Sept to 8 Oct

Anyone available to join dive trip this Sunday (25)?

We've still got a space left on our Alor-Komodo 13-night cruise... departing Maumere, ending Labuanbajo!

BUT this is the LAST cruise for 2011 with any availability, so book up quick!

Alor: best kept secret in diving, including the chance to see photogenic Rhinopias in all their colourful glory! Head over to our FB event page (at www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=189844424405790) for more info on the cruise and our operation

E: info@thearenui.com
    * Dive Indonesia, the world's no.1 biodiversity from our exquisite luxury vessel. Max 16 guests to 22 crew for a truly first-class trip!
    * Like us on FB and join the cruises in 'events' at https://www.facebook.com/ArenuiBoutiqueLiveaboard

Country
    USA

I have seen photos of your ship, very impressive.
    SMN Publisher

Registered Users ArenuiLiveaboard's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post
    I have seen photos of your ship, very impressive.
    Thanks 'Publisher' :-)

We're trying to sort out some more videos too... so people get a feel for what the boat's like to spend time on for a whole trip!

Personally, I've been on twice so far (Raja Ampat for its 2nd ever cruise, back at end of 2009, then last year in Komodo) and i like the whole wooden feeling. Been on some more 'modern' styles and always think it's a shame to lose that 'pirate ship' feeling :-)

... I only joined to do marketing a couple of months ago, so was customer first - boring friends going on about how great the Arenui was, so its nice knowing i can rave about the boat without needing to lie :-)
    * Dive Indonesia, the world's no.1 biodiversity from our exquisite luxury vessel. Max 16 guests to 22 crew for a truly first-class trip!
    * Like us on FB and join the cruises in 'events' at https://www.facebook.com/ArenuiBoutiqueLiveaboard