Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help for Our Single Guys Here...

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

I did once - with disastrous consequences...never again 'nuff said

Plus, if more women did that - men would just back off and get the wrong idea.... iDiveChick and Missy - back me up with this, please?!
    Lottie

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

See, you all want equal rights, but you want none of the responsibility. Time to get those pretty little nails dirty.

Plus are you saying it is ok for us to have disasterous consiquences, but that is something you can't deal with? Because believe it or not, more times than not we don't get the response we were looking for.

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

Ace - not all us girls are girlie girlie and exclaim "eeew, I just broke a nail" and before you ask the complete extreme, we're not all butch either.
    Lottie

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

So then why did you only make the first move one time?

Are you saying that anyone that gets rejected should just forget about it?

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

Thats the only one that sticks out and no thats not what i'm saying at all....
    If i like a guy, then I might make a move, but do it in a subtle way....
    Lottie

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

So you would do it again then, just more subtle?

Women.....they never say what the - they mean. Why do they always say one thing, but mean something totally different?

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by acelockco View Post
    Women.....they never say what the - they mean. Why do they always say one thing, but mean something totally different?
    Womans' perogotive...didn't your wife tell you about that???
    Lottie

Country
    USA

Let's make sure this stays civil and friendly with the poking fun humor it was meant as, so prodigious use of emoticons can help prevent misinterpretation and a gender gripe-fest.

Women GENERALLY speak an emotional language as they use both hemispheres for communication. We use just half our brain. Women GENERALLY can decipher subtle verbal cues whereas we need to have the message written on a bat and hit over the head with it. If our brain were awash in estrogen, we'd understand, but it's better to not try the impossible unless you're willing to undergo estrogen therapy. This allows us to more focus on tasks as less of our hard drive is in use for one task, lol.

The influence of testosterone gives males GENERALLY superior abstract and spatial skills. It is not a matter of who is better or who is comparatively inferior overall, hormones just wire us slightly different and we excel at different things.

So here are a few translations for the guys:

Woman: "Do you think I'm fat?"

translation: I want you to hold me and tell me I am the thinnest, most buxom and desirable woman on the planet.

Woman: "Did you like my dinner I cooked?"

translation: "I want you to tell me that I am the most desirable potential family provider, so when done, clear the table, throw me up on it and take me like you mean it, and afterwards hold me till I fall asleep, then get up and go wash the dishes and cleanup the kitchen."

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by lottie View Post
    Womans' perogotive...didn't your wife tell you about that???
    NO, that is why she is my wife. She doesn't play those childish girl games that many like to play. She says what she means and means what she says. Then again, she is a natural brunette.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234