Thread: Where to buy in Canada?

City
    Sydney
    State
    Nova Scotia
    Country
    Canada

Default Where to buy in Canada?

Where does everyone buy gear from here in Canada? I am on the east coast and the pickings are pretty meager . . . If I'm going to buy over the phone or online I'd rather get it in Canada to avoid all that customs stuff. Right now I'm looking for an Ikelite housing . . . but what about any scuba gear, reg parts, etc.?

Ron

Registered Users

Ron try the DIVE Shack in ST.John Newbrunswick ....

Registered Users

If you're getting on the phone, a great place to try is DiveTech in Mallorytown On. I don't know what kind of diving you do, but I would be very surprised if they do not have what you want. The place is incredibly well stocked. Pretty nice people too.

Cheerio,

Ritchard

City
    Sydney
    State
    Nova Scotia
    Country
    Canada

That's great Ritchard, thanks. Do you have a website/e-mail/phone number for these folks that we could post here?

Registered Users

I agree about DiveTech being a great place. I've received fair pricing, expert advice and excellent service. Their address and phone are:

Dive Tech Training Centre 1624 Hwy. 2 East Mallorytown, Ontario Canada K0E 1R0 - - - (613) 923-1992

website is: http://www.divetech.ca/index2.html

By the way, I don't have any connection or affiliation with the place. I simply like to see a great operation do well.

Stu