Hi all, I am from germany, dive in thailand and burma since 1997 every year and have been to many liveaboards with more than 300 dives now. I don´t know why this pipefish is blaming AIDC and complaining about everything not only in this forum, maybe he is a notorious complainant or has something else in his mind only to destroy the reputation of AIDC. He should take a trip to thailand (TIT) and specially to burma as an adventure and enjoy the holiday.
I was with AIDC now 7 times on a trip and never had a bad experience. My last trip was burma march 14 to 19 and all 11 customers were happy and satiesfied, nothing to complain about. Preben, the danish manager does everything to organize a great trip, make everybody happy, sometimes it is not in his hand what happens in thailand or with the engine, The two Divemasters Carmen and Mischa have a very great passion for diving and I trust both of them to be good guides. The food on board was excellent, even a barbeque was offered, better than on other liveaboards. The atmosphäre an board was super, we had fun, talked about all the diving. Read the AIDC blog and have a look at the pics in the post above, so you can imagine how great it was. Sure, burma is not more that what it was 5 years ago due to the dynamite and overfishing , but still a great place to dive.
I must reject all what pipefish wrote and can highly recommend AIDC.
Gerd