Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Housing for Nikon D70s

Registered Users

Default Housing for Nikon D70s

Greetings everyone,

Can anyone recommend a good housing for the Nikon D70s. Would appreciate specific inputs, like weight, balance, access to all the the camera's features, etc. etc.

Peace all

Quote Originally Posted by bojimbs View Post
    Greetings everyone,

Can anyone recommend a good housing for the Nikon D70s. Would appreciate specific inputs, like weight, balance, access to all the the camera's features, etc. etc.

Peace all
    try ********.com look for mike veitch
    It's a sin to live in the Philippines and not be able to dive.

Hi Bojimbs,
    I 've used the sea&sea housing for D70s and it works really great.. nice feel and ease of accessing the control button. Do let me know if you need help in getting one...I've got contact in Singapore with the Sea &sea dealers.
    Imran Ahmad
    PADI 484 057
    www.escapeinc.com.sg
    imp@escapeinc.com.sg
    Always Searching & Never Destroying...

Registered Users

@jonix

uh, is that for real? ******.com. or did the mod edit that. hmmmmm. maybe a pm? thanks bud

@imp

thanks for the info. i've had some bad experiences with sea & sea. but who knows, maybe i may change my mind.

Some boards have banned our board name so we responded in kind where the forum software automatically does that.

We're ok with "SB'ers or WP.

We think it is all silly, but hey, we didn't start it! lol

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by iDiveChick View Post
    Some boards have banned our board name so we responded in kind where the forum software automatically does that.

We're ok with "SB'ers or WP.

We think it is all silly, but hey, we didn't start it! lol

I'm sorry to see this kind of "pettiness". I'm sorry this board is playing it too. It would have been nice to have taken the "higher" road.

With the D80 out, you should be able to find a good deal on a D70 housing. Ikelite make a great housing. I have one for my D70. I also use Aquatica as well for my other dSLR, which I love. www.ikelite.com and www.aquatica.ca. You might also want to check out ebay as some housings come up periodically. There was an Ike setup there just this past week.

Registered Users

I use an ikelite for my D70s, i have been shooting with it for the last 2 years or so. I really like it. If you want to, you can check out my album at flickr, member name tonyliuliu

I am also looking to upgrade and wouldn't mind if someone take my housing off my hands. If you want more information, please shoot me an email.

Registered Users
    City
    Ellicott City
    State
    MD
    Country
    USA

Subal and Sea and Sea are the best housings. Subal is the most expensive.

I have not owned a Ikelite housing in years, but many years ago, the controls were not easy to operate. Trying to adjust f stop and speed quickly in manual mode was very difficult.

I own 2 subal housings and they are wonderful.

With the D300 out, people will be upgrading to it so there will be quite a few d70 housings available soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyliuliu View Post
    I use an ikelite for my D70s, i have been shooting with it for the last 2 years or so. I really like it. If you want to, you can check out my album at flickr, member name tonyliuliu

I am also looking to upgrade and wouldn't mind if someone take my housing off my hands. If you want more information, please shoot me an email.

Very nice collection. I still find it hard that boats that big are launched from shore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast