December 24th, 2010

A 56 year old women who says she is a rape victim was thrown to the ground and arrested for refusing to be sexually assaulted at Austin-Bergstrom Aiport yesterday.

Claire Hirshkind said she could not put her implanted pacemaker like medical device through the nude photography machine, and she advised the TSA employees.

She was told she would then have to go through a groping, to which Ms. Hirschkind stated; "I told them, 'No, I'm not going to have my breasts felt,' and the TSA employee demanded to grope her breasts.

In response to the incident at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, the TSA issued a statement saying "our officers are trained to treat all passengers with dignity and respect" but that "security is not optional."

Apparently the TSA employees have the idea that groping the genitals of adults and the genitals of underage children and breaking the urostomy bag of 61 year old bladder cancer patient and spilling its contents onto the passenger is TSA's twisted idea of "treating passengers with dignity." The job must be a pedophile and homosexuals dream job.

Aside from the issue that TSA employees are not "officers", it is quite evident that security is QUITE optional. As an example, Janet Napolitano and John Pistole refuse to be groped and nude photographed.

Security was optional for Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab the Islamic underwear bomber. Security is optional for everyone who secrets explosives in their body cavities. Security is option for explosives implanted into animals as Al Qaeda has done, security is optional for the majority of shipped packages on passenger planes that is not screened, and security is optional for the well over 50% of secret TSA testers that make it through with guns and explosives.

Security is also option where large rental vans are allowed to enter airports without being checked, so anyone with a key and the ability to drive can drive in a ton of explosives in a rental van and park it right in front of the busiest sections.

Security is also an option as TSA allows anyone with 50lbs of explosives in their backpack to walk into any airport and find the most crowded section and detonate it.

And TSA security was an optional when the TSA employed screeners who plead guilty to child molestation.