Quote Originally Posted by bojimbs View Post
Congratulations Lu!!

Lots of positive feedback from your fantastic article!! Summers almost over...we diving soon? Oh by the way, I went back to Portulano a few weeks ago. We were so lucky that all of their other guests backed out. We had the whole resort to ourselves!!! Just me and my family with Arnel and Candy. I did ONE dive at Bahura Ligpo. I guess my eyes aren't as sharp as they used to be cuz i didn't get to see the huge eagle ray that passed us by. Haaaaay.

More articles please...

Santelmo,
To answer your question, I posted Jimbo's top 10 resorts in the area (based on my article notes) at

Hello from the Center of Global Marine Biodiversity - ScubaMagazine.net Forum

Jimbo,
Check mo nga ulit sa link above kung tama ang pi-nost ko?
Sarap naman niyan, halos solo mo ang resort. Was that the same day that Norman did his underwater wedding? Kuwento naman! Did he write his vows on a slate or just nodded his willingness?
I think I was at Bahura that same day too (I should've just taken control of our banca and redirected it to the underwater wedding! I would've loved to witness that). We had an interesting day ourselves. The boat anchor came off at Bahura so we unknowingly drifted. By the time, we did our backroll, we kept going down, down, down...not into a bright sandy bottom but a darker and darker cocoon of water. At 80 feet, we signalled "abort." We were in the wrong spot!
A huge eagle ray, did you say? You missed a HUGE eagle ray? Time to have your eyesight checked, kidding