Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Bare Island - Weedy Seadragon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bare Island - Weedy Seadragon

City
    Sydney
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Ahh but Ron the diving is so much better here in the winter. Blue water current comes up the coast bringing clear water and westerly winds blow keeping the seas calmer. I would love to try cold water and ice diving at some stage but not every week.

Matt

City
    Sydney
    State
    Nova Scotia
    Country
    Canada

Your winter is like July/August, right? What is the weather like then? Air temps and water temps?

We def. get our best vis in the winter here (right now), but the trade off is water temps around -2C (28F). There is a member of my dive club from I think it's Melbourne though. Came all the way from Aussieland to Canada for an ice diving course a couple years ago! Great fun!

Registered Users

Burrr.....still is cold water diving.....go North.....get in that 28 degree water

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleturtle View Post
    I've never seen a Weedy but heres a Leafy in my gallery.

I can't see the video in the original post for some reason or other, but I love the pic of the leafy sea dragon! I have a pic of one as my computers wallpaper~ too bad we don't have them here in Ca
    Missy
    Hello, Hello
    Hola!
    I'm at a place called Vertigo
    ¿Dónde está?
    It's everything I wish I didn't know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12