Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Princeton Tec's "Beyond Bottomtime" Dive Photo Contest - sicks gear up for grabs!

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post
    I wish I still had it, I don't know where it went, but SOS in Italy made the ScubaPro decompression wrist gauge.

Inside the ScubaPro was a gas filled bagged hooked up to a lever and gauge needle.

The SOS version that I had was half the size as shown below.

Guys who saw it were amazed at how cool it was compared to the bulky ScubaPro one also made by SOS.
    Most of my old gear has gone into storage while I am preparing to move house. All I have left lying around the house is the twinset and a Fenzy ABLJ.
    For PSAI/SSI/SDI/TDI Diver Training or RHIB Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Princeton Tec View Post
    Thanks, Ace!

Can't wait to see what you've got. Upload as many photos as you want!
    If I upload all of mine (around 30gb) I may have a winner somewhere. The odds would be on my side
    For PSAI/SSI/SDI/TDI Diver Training or RHIB Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba

Country
    USA

That Fenzy BC was expensive!
    SMN Publisher

Okeanos (and other divers) -

You have awesome photos! Please get them in the Flickr group. Exposure has been good, but participation is a bit low

However, less photos means better opportunity for all of you! Upload any and all photos, please! We love seeing them.

Here's the link again:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/princet...ephotocontest/

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Okeanos (and other divers) -

You have awesome photos! Please get them in the Flickr group. Exposure has been good, but participation is a bit low

However, less photos means better opportunity for all of you! Upload any and all photos, please! We love seeing them.

Here's the link again:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/princet...ephotocontest/
    I've added some, see what happens. I have so many it's hard to know what to submit, I think I have about 100 of the 20,000 I like.

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Just checked to make sure I didn't add too many. It says 10 and I have added 10.

The last competition I entered the winner had entered twice as many photos as allowed. Their newest addition won! When I complained, I was asked to remove my signature from the forum. The winning photo stood. I had PM's from other entrants saying they weren't happy.

Ever since I haven't bothered with competitions.

You can upload as many photos as you'd like, we're only donating money to Alliance for a Living Ocean for up to 10 photos per person, so feel free to keep uploading!

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

You can upload as many photos as you'd like, we're only donating money to Alliance for a Living Ocean for up to 10 photos per person, so feel free to keep uploading!
    I'll upload al 20,000 pics then

Plus, I can grab stills from the 300GB of video I've got LOL!

No, seriously, I'll have another look and see what I think may suit the categories.

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

I think I've added enough for now.

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

I think I've finished

I see there's quite a few 'pretty fish' pics now, if you want some more of them I have plenty

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast