Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Princeton Tec's "Beyond Bottomtime" Dive Photo Contest - sicks gear up for grabs!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Princeton Tec's "Beyond Bottomtime" Dive Photo Contest - sicks gear up for grabs!

Default Princeton Tec's "Beyond Bottomtime" Dive Photo Contest - sicks gear up for grabs!

Hey fellow divers -

Wanted to drop everyone a line and let you know about the "Beyond Bottomtime" photo contest that Princeton Tec is holding in celebration of 35 years in the dive industry.

But you can put away the pictures of your pretty parrot fish. For this contest we're hoping to capture the true essence of diving, why do you dive? We're looking for real, raw, fun, and exciting pictures. All photos are welcome, but with several fun categories, we encourage you to get creative! Any and all photos you want to submit are welcome, regardless of when or where they're taken! For every photo submitted, we'll be donating to a local coastal cleanup organization, Alliance for a Living Ocean.

Categories:

- Oldest Rig, what do you still dive with?
    - Be Professional, if you get paid to dive, we want to see pics!
    - Most Creative
    - Bright Divers, the best photo showcasing a dive light/use of dive light
    - Best Lifestyle, what is being a diver all about?

Serious prizes call for serious photos, and with an Olympus Stylus 6020 Camera and housing up for grand-prize grabs, along with other great prizes such as a Sherwood Tortuga BC and Neosport wetsuits, we can't wait to see what you've got! The last day to submit photos is November 22nd, so don't wait around for this!

Everything you need to know-- Flickr: Princeton Tec "Beyond Bottomtime" Dive Photo Contest

With further questions - please contact Chris at Cadams@Princetontec.com

Thanks everyone, jump in!

-Chris from Princeton Tec

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Welcome Chris, glad to have you on our site.

I am sure the contest is going to be a hit! I am thinking about some photo ideas right now.

Ace

Thanks, Ace!

Can't wait to see what you've got. Upload as many photos as you want!

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Strewth, 20,000 pictures to go through to find something suitable!
    For PSAI/SSI/SDI/TDI Diver Training or RHIB Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Old Gear. I now have a twinset with twin hose reg from 1967 that I intend to dive with. I have the compass, depth gauge, mask and suit to match. This was a 1965 single cylinder setup.

p.s. I know they need to be uploaded to flickr for the competition.
    Last edited by Okeanos; 11-03-2010 at 11:53 PM.
    For PSAI/SSI/SDI/TDI Diver Training or RHIB Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

A frame from BBC's inside out with my name credited on screen.

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Creative is so subjective, is it the subject or the composition?

Subject, Mussel farm.

Composition, Juggling Jesus.

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

A light picture

Country
    USA

I wish I still had it, I don't know where it went, but SOS in Italy made the ScubaPro decompression wrist gauge.

Inside the ScubaPro was a gas filled bagged hooked up to a lever and gauge needle.

The SOS version that I had was half the size as shown below.

Guys who saw it were amazed at how cool it was compared to the bulky ScubaPro one also made by SOS.

SMN Publisher

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Lifestyle, that's the hardest one.

Buddies.

Wrecks.

New friends.

Food.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast