Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Live-Aboard - Share your experiences
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live-Aboard - Share your experiences

Registered Users
    Country
    Malta

Default Live-Aboard - Share your experiences

Have never been on a live-aboard and would like start a thread on the pros and cons of vacationing on one. Anyone willing to share their experiences?
    Kris Mifsud - Publisher of www.scuba-snorkeling-adventures.com

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK
    For PSAI/SSI/SDI/TDI Diver Training or RHIB Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba

Registered Users
    Country
    Malta

Cheers Okeanos, found the articles really interesting

Kris
    Kris Mifsud - Publisher of www.scuba-snorkeling-adventures.com

City
    Singapore
    State
    Singapore
    Country
    Singapore

Thanks Okeanos. Interesting log. Maybe I missed it but when was it that you dive in Similan (day/month/year)? My dive group is planning a trip there next March. Thanks.
    "And God created great sea-animals, and every living soul that creeps with which the waters swarmed after their kind..." (MKJV) Gen 1:21

www.vimeo.com/greenturtle

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by greenturtle View Post
    Thanks Okeanos. Interesting log. Maybe I missed it but when was it that you dive in Similan (day/month/year)? My dive group is planning a trip there next March. Thanks.
    I've been there 3 times on a liveaboard. My last trip was March 2007, I think!
    For PSAI/SSI/SDI/TDI Diver Training or RHIB Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba

I know when you work on a liveaboard its a great way to save up money and still get to do the job you love - diving
    Amazing scuba diving stories on myscubastory.com the new user-submitted story forum

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

The best way to dive if you like diving, eating, cruising, diving, and diving a lot! Many cruises include land excursions of the local sights and that can break things up! Aqua Cat in the Bahamas will take you a shore of some cool keys or fishing. I myself don't miss too many dives and is the number one reason I do Live a boards a couple times a year! You get the most bang for the dive buck and more picture chances than just about any other dive opportunity! Many times it is the only way to get to some of the worlds best dive locations!
    Last edited by Papa Bear; 01-10-2013 at 04:17 AM.
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

At Guadalupe Island on the Aggressor:
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

You get cool accommodations and you can feel like it is your own yacht, and your camera can be treated right, and not bounced around in a bucket!

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast