Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Default Spreading thin or dying out.

In the UK we now have quite a few shows. LIDS, The Dive Show @ the NEC, Divefest, Eurotech & the SW Dive Show. I used to go to LIDS & NEC every year but LIDS has been getting smaller and smaller so I now only visit the NEC show.

This year I am even having a stall at the NEC Dive Show and it is looking like there will be more exhibitors than last year. Just hope the visitors turn up.
    For PSAI/SSI/SDI/TDI Diver Training or RHIB Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba

Country
    USA

On this side of the pond we hear about LIDS, and the Eurotech thing, well, us techies hear about that, but the other shows we hear less about.

Good luck on your booth...did you try putting on a seminar to get publicity?
    SMN Publisher

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post
    On this side of the pond we hear about LIDS, and the Eurotech thing, well, us techies hear about that, but the other shows we hear less about.

Good luck on your booth...did you try putting on a seminar to get publicity?
    Eurotech is so expensive to go to. LIDS takes longer to get to than the NEC and is less supported. The NEC is more central, so the NEC is the best choice for UK divers.

I wouldn't bother with a seminar, there are far more knowlegeable people out there than me.
    For PSAI/SSI/SDI/TDI Diver Training or RHIB Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba