Some friends of ours have started a non-profit charitable foundation for children on Samal Island near Davao and we wanted to help get out the info, so below is letter from Travis Shore and his Pinay wife who have started the kids foundation.

Now one of the interesting things is they refer to a "shopping mall" for you to buy your things online that you would normally be buying already. I checked it out and it includes businesses like, Best Buy, Home Depot, Travelocity, Staples, JCPenney, Barnes & Noble, QVC, Expedia, The Gap, HSN, Nordstrom's, etc. You can see the whole list by clicking here

Signup is free to their "shopping mall", and things you would already be buying costs no more yet a portion of what you would normally pay anyway is rebated back to the children's foundation. There are only winners here!

Here is there letter:

I just wanted to update you on our progress with the kid’s foundation we started. First off let me start off by saying that we are now officially a 501 C3 not for profit. We are also all volunteers and receive no compensation for what we are doing. Our goal is to allocate about 5% to admin, shipping, office supply’s etc and the remaining 95% to the kids so they too can go to grade and high school…

We would like to ask if you could please find it in your hearts to help us raise money for our cause. We have a way for you to do that and it will not cost you anything out of pocket. Please start by reviewing our website and following the steps below.. Thank you so much…

1. Become a member at No charge
2. Become a member of Igive No cost. This is a shopping mall that once a member you will receive great discounts for shopping online. Once you make a purchase the foundation will receive a percentage depending on the store. And the kids received a nice donation. This mall has about every store you can think of. My mom also found some really cheap airline tickets on this site…
3. Once you become a member it will automatically sign you in. On the first page go to the bottom to the COOL STUFF tab. Download the FREE tool bar. Once you do this, every search you do through the Igive tool bar the kids get a penny. Penny’s add up in time.
4. Lastly, please forward this email to your friends and family.
5. I will be doing a follow up in a few days to see if you have any questions.

With your help, we can make a difference in these kid’s life.. Please show your support today J

Thank you,

Travis Shore

For your shopping needs.

If you haven't already done so , please join us in our quest to help the kids of Samal by becoming a member of
There is no charge to become a member.

The kids thank you..