Thread: Raja Ampat Liveaboard reviews wanted.

Registered Users
    Country
    Singapore

Default Raja Ampat Liveaboard reviews wanted.

Hi merry bubbles makers.

My wife and I are planning a trip to Raja Ampat, seems like the place to dive these days!

OK my question is simply this has anyone dived on the Felicia or done a trip with Komodo Sailing aboard the Tidak Apa Apa?? They are two of the boats that could be described as "budget". And was hoping to hear some feed back.

We would love to travel aboard the Seahorse or Arenui but I'd have to sell a kidney!!!

I read a thread a while back stating that we show have a Live Aboard review thread for each section and I completely agree.

Cheers
    Al

Country
    USA

Haven't been on that boat, but i agree, the Arenui looks spectacular.
    SMN Publisher

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Raja Ampat Liveaboard? Wow, no matter how you look at that, it is going to be a great trip. I can't wait to hear what liveaboard you decide to go with and how it is. It will be amazing, for sure.

You may have to be the first to write a review.

Registered Users
    Country
    Singapore

Default So no one has been to the RAJA??

Wow by the lack of replies I can only conclude either NO-ONE on this forum has been to Raja Ampat, OR that some have and they dont want anyone else going so are keeping very quiet!

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

I don't think any of us have been there, or if someone here has they have not been online in a long while.

Sorry you have not found the help you were looking for.

City
    Singapore
    State
    Singapore
    Country
    Singapore

Haven't been there myself, but had freinds that went there that did Liveaboard on the Archipelago Adventurer II. The diving is fantastic though.
    "And God created great sea-animals, and every living soul that creeps with which the waters swarmed after their kind..." (MKJV) Gen 1:21

www.vimeo.com/greenturtle

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by greenturtle View Post
    Haven't been there myself, but had freinds that went there that did Liveaboard on the Archipelago Adventurer II. The diving is fantastic though.

Can you contact them and ask them what they thought? I am sure they would love to tell you all about the trip.

City
    Singapore
    State
    Singapore
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by acelockco View Post
    Can you contact them and ask them what they thought? I am sure they would love to tell you all about the trip.
    Just Google "Liveaboard on the Archipelago Adventurer II" and you will find all the juciy stuff about the trip
    "And God created great sea-animals, and every living soul that creeps with which the waters swarmed after their kind..." (MKJV) Gen 1:21

www.vimeo.com/greenturtle

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by greenturtle View Post
    Just Google "Liveaboard on the Archipelago Adventurer II" and you will find all the juciy stuff about the trip
    Hi Mitch, Raja Ampat Liveaboard is very wonderful place for dive underwater in indonesia , I had also visited that place and dive with friends in underwater . Thanks DiveAdventuresAsia for great Summer package .!!!