Thread: We Buy Your UltraFire W200!

Default We Buy Your UltraFire W200!

We still receiving requests about the UltraFire W200 asking if our BackUp W40 is a copy of it.
    The TillyTec BackUp W40 is still the original!! The UltraFire W200 is a bad copy of our old W30.

We want to take as many UltraFire W200 from the market as we can. Therefore we are buying every UltraFire W200 if you choose to get the original BackUp W40. No matter in what condition the UltraFire W200 is.

Ralf

TillyTec USA

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

I don't think I understand what is going on here fully. Did TillyTec make the UltraFire W200 or is it something from another company?

Explain how the buyback is working as well? Basically how much are you paying for the UltraFire W200, and I assume the money goes toward a new light from TillyTec?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by acelockco View Post
    I don't think I understand what is going on here fully. Did TillyTec make the UltraFire W200 or is it something from another company?
    TillyTec did not make this Light for this company. They copied our old W30 and a lot people think we cloned it. The original BackUp is made by TillyTec.
    This is a company from china and they doing a bad reputation with this fake.
    We tested 200 of this fake light and not one survived.

Explain how the buyback is working as well? Basically how much are you paying for the UltraFire W200, and I assume the money goes toward a new light from TillyTec?

Thanks.
    We give you $40 for your fake backup when you decide to get the original BackUp. Offer is only available through our website and not through our dealers!

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by TillyTec View Post
    TillyTec did not make this Light for this company. They copied our old W30 ...
    That is really not cool at all. Did you think or try to sue the company for stealing your design? I can't believe that companies actually do this.

That is really not cool at all. Did you think or try to sue the company for stealing your design? I can't believe that companies actually do this.
    China is copying everything that is good on the market. See other brands.
    They copy everything from tools to apparel up to food!!! Everything.

95% of the time you can not do anything because in China are other rules and suing someone over there is a very loooong process, very expensive and in most cases you do not win.

It is not hurting just the brands of the companies but also the customer, when they think they are buying a good products for a low price and it is not worth one penny. That is why we say we give you the price you paid for this fake W200 and get the original. We want that you will be satisfied with what you bought.

We collecting more and more fake lights.

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

That is really disgusting that something like this can happen and there is nothing we can do. Seriously this is not good at all. If they are able to export their product, then they should be required to go by the laws of the country they are exporting to.

That is really disgusting that something like this can happen and there is nothing we can do.
    There is. Just buy the original.

But as long people do not care about quality but only want cheap, you can not do anything. People will notice the inferior quality of products soon enough.

Seriously this is not good at all.
    I agree

If they are able to export their product, then they should be required to go by the laws of the country they are exporting to.
    That would be cost a lot of money for the countries and has to be paid through taxes.

The only think what people can do is: Do some research if a product is offered for low which should be of good quality. This will save you money on the long run and of course nerves.

Ralf

TillyTec USA

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by TillyTec View Post

The only think what people can do is: Do some research if a product is offered for low which should be of good quality. This will save you money on the long run and of course nerves.

Ralf

TillyTec USA
    I understand that, but as a business owner we both know (or should) that these counterfeit products cost us a lot of money. Not only are we loosing sales to someone that stole our product, we are loosing our reputation because others see these fakes and don't know they are not our product. It makes us look bad.

I agree 100% that if people actually do the research they will understand the differences, but unfortunately that is not what always happens, or is always possible. The people that are in charge at customs should have to start cracking down on these products. If the counterfeit products started being confiscated at customs, eventually it would not be profitable to keep exporting them.

Country
    USA

Thanks for letting us all know there are Chinese made fakes out there.
    SMN Publisher

I understand that, but as a business owner we both know (or should) that these counterfeit products cost us a lot of money. Not only are we loosing sales to someone that stole our product, we are loosing our reputation because others see these fakes and don't know they are not our product. It makes us look bad.

I agree 100% that if people actually do the research they will understand the differences, but unfortunately that is not what always happens, or is always possible. The people that are in charge at customs should have to start cracking down on these products. If the counterfeit products started being confiscated at customs, eventually it would not be profitable to keep exporting them.
    I really do not think that you can do anything about that, as long there are people out there to buy those fakes. It is not only about the money but also the image damage what they do to brands. Beside that over 1 Million Jobs get lost every year because of fakes and the financial damage is about 1000 Billion USD (1000000000000) That is a One with 12!!! zeros