Thread: Spearfishing – computer game

Registered Users

Exclamation Spearfishing – computer game

Dear friends!
    I wish you happy New Year and only positive emotions and unforgettable impressions!

This year Biart Studio, that I represent, is preparing to release the first realistic simulation of underwater hunting - SPEARFISHING. Excellent quality of graphics, original sound effects and unique game mechanics will make diving maximum close to reality and fully deliver the exciting atmosphere of underwater world for gamer.
    The main game fitches:
    • Comprehensive simulator of spearfishing;
    • 3D virtual world of the highest quality;
    • Realism of spearfishing with several levels of complexity and levels of gameplay management;
    • Multiplayer mode – opportunity to play in pairs or in team;
    • 10 different locations and different geographic areas: Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Fiji, etc., where you can have amazing hunt;
    • Championships and competitions;
    • Equipment and outfit from real manufacturers;
    • For this moment we plan to part spearfishing on 3 blocks (three different tactics):
    - spearfishing in ocean (hunting for big fishes);
    - spearfishing in the Mediterranean Sea (hunting for smaller fishes);
    - Freshwater spearfishing (this block differs with bad visibility).
    It is briefly what we create. I invite everybody to take part in discussion of our project! We are open to advices and comments! We promise all constructive suggestions will be considered )
    Besides we are open for collaboration with internet portals, multimedia distributors, equipment manufacturers, magazines, etc.
    Create a game with us! Looking forward for your feedback!
    Video from the game:

Official game site: www.speargame.com
    Discussion in the social network Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spearfishing/197300046996

Country
    USA

Hopefully it will be available on Playstation 3.

If you do not get much response here, it has nothing to do with the graphics, gameplay, etc, it would be strictly because our eco-sport celebrates magnificent marine life, we make a point of conservation and not harming animals and most do not spearfish either. I know that is somewhat hypocritical for those of us whom are not vegetarians, as when we grab lobsters, scallops, etc, but that is just sort of the way it is.

The spearfishing aspect would have probably gone over bigger 30 years ago.

I can envision an underwater eco-game that divers could really get into:

Freeing dolphins in Japanese fishing nets, disabling and sinking Japanese trawlers illegally harpooning whales, blocking off illegal sewage drain pipes, all while avoiding getting sucked in, or avoiding hungry sharks and issues like decompression, strong current, downwellings of water, or getting nitrogen narcosis effecting your ability to do be the marine life savior superhero, etc.
    SMN Publisher

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post
    I can envision an underwater eco-game that divers could really get into:

Freeing dolphins in Japanese fishing nets, disabling and sinking Japanese trawlers illegally harpooning whales, blocking off illegal sewage drain pipes, all while avoiding getting sucked in, or avoiding hungry sharks and issues like decompression, strong current, downwellings of water, or getting nitrogen narcosis effecting your ability to do be the marine life savior superhero, etc.
    I have to agree with you on that. It seems like you are correct that the majority are no longer into spearfishing.

The only things I hate seeing is sharks eating or going after people, it is a very bad stereotype. I suggest that there would be sharks, but having to avoid that sharks is not fun. Maybe instead have to place a tag on a shark or something like that.