Thread: Scuba Marketing Academy

Registered Users

Default Scuba Marketing Academy

Hey guys/gals... I don't know if this is the right section (for this type of post is allowed), but as a futrue Dive center Owner, here in the Philippines, I'm looking for ways to help me attain my dream dive center.

That's why I just subscribed to this site, http://www.scubamarketingacademy.com

It looks promising, especially the idea of Video Courses for the diving industry. (Plus is Free and that never hurts) lol

So, I would like to ask all the PADI Instructors and Dive Centers Managers and owners for some feedback with regards to the site.

Let me know what you think about the effectiveness of the site...

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Signed up for the email, look forward to seeing the site when it is up and running.

Ace

Country
    USA

Brewster,

For someone that creates websites for businesses, their website seems highly amateurish.
    SMN Publisher

City
    Port Orchard
    State
    WA
    Country
    USA

Somehow I got on his mailing list a while back and gave him a fair shot since I encourage everyone in the industry to do whatever would be good for the industry as a whole.

While he did send some good information, he is pretty verbose. He takes ten sentences to say what could be said in one or two. Plus, his information is pretty common sense.

That criticism off to the side, I always encourage industry people to glom on to whatever they can and maybe find a good idea or two. I think that if you can get on a bicycle industry mailing list you will get some fantastic basic business information and promotion ideas.

One of the best print magazines for dive industry people is put out by Dive Training. I think it is quarterly but has some great information as well.

Good luck in your new endeavor!
    Ray
    ==================
    www.CompressorStuff.com

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Rcontrera View Post
    One of the best print magazines for dive industry people is put out by Dive Training. I think it is quarterly but has some great information as well.
    It is monthly and I have to agree, it is one of my favorite magazines. It is packed with great information every month. Also it is available for FREE at my LDS.