While this is a Rants, Meltdowns and Beefs forum, after some of it devolved into flames, we've decided to make it non-politically partisan. I have taken my own advice and deleted 3 of my own posts as they invited contention.

Politics and religion can torque passionate people off and that can bring out the dark side, lol, and there are great forums for really dusting it up in the political arena. I confess to have amused and entertained myself many a time intellectually eviscerating my unworthy opponents in some of the betters political forums, BUT that just sort of does not work here as of late and we do not wish to be the conduit for the generation of hard feelings.

This is being done solely to foster harmony amongst members by eliminating the contentious issues that start the personal flames. No, we won't do a new age touchy-feely-group hug, lol. Thanks for your understanding.

In the meantime, here are some of my favorite political debate forums where I have had a great time sharpening my rhetorical and debate skills:

Political Crossfire

Political Forum

And the hilariously yet accurately named one:

Argue With Everyone

And my personal favorite, where those that scream the loudest for tolerance and open mindedness, well, that is only if you agree with them, or you are to be silenced, and one I have had the proud honor of being repeatedly banned from for not following the party line:

Liberal Forum.org