Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
SCUBA related pick up lines ... - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SCUBA related pick up lines ...

And another dirty one:

"I can breathe through my ears"

Quote Originally Posted by CrackedConch View Post
    It's not a pickup line but it can be an icebreaker...

When the conversation is going on about sharks, shark diving, etc... and the girl freaks out and says something like "ooh, I love diving, but sharks just scare me to death, I think I would freak out if I saw a shark"...

You very seriously reply that in your extensive diving experience, you have learned a way to make a shark instantly go away.

She will say, "Really? What is it? Please tell me in case I ever see one of those ferocious creatures!!"

You then say if a shark is coming at you and you want to make him go away, you just to do this... and put your hand over your eyes.

It is cheesy, but it might get you a laugh and maybe a punch on the arm.
    ROTFLMAO

And this really worked.....!!
    and maybe a few tequilas after our instantly planned night dive later the day

Brilliant suggestion... I will thi
    nk of thee every time I use it

LOL

regards

Johan
    "Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards!"

glad i could help! good luck!

Registered Users
    City
    Avalon
    State
    California
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by PinayDiver View Post
    From the same guy at the same Anilao resort -

October: Stay overnight. I have a room. You wouldn't want to miss the Leonid meteor shower!

November: Stay overnight. I have a room. You wouldn't want to miss the coral spawning!

You gotta hand it to him; he employed nature in his setup
    Hey, Lu-Ann, you forgot to tell us whether those lines actually worked! Enquiring minds want to know. Tee hee.
    Visit my web site for images of and information about the marine life of southern California's kelp forests.

City
    Manila
    State
    Philippines
    Country
    Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by DrBill View Post
    Hey, Lu-Ann, you forgot to tell us whether those lines actually worked! Enquiring minds want to know. Tee hee.
    Now why did I know you'd ask that?
    The first time, an early forecast of bad weather sent my carpool back to Manila. (The elements have spoken, haha.)
    The second time, just because all the rooms were booked, my group at that time enthusiastically said yes for me. Meaning, three girls ended up sharing the bed. He, really a nice guy, ended up on an extra mattress on the floor. Chatting up a storm into the night was as good for him as it was for us

But hey I hear he's married with a kid now so he obviously lucked on better timing since
    Lu-Ann G. Fuentes rambles on at http://layas.blogspot.com
    "Today isn't any other day, you know." - Lewis Carroll

Diver / Poi Enthusiast santelmo's Avatar
    City
    Quezon City / Puerto Princesa
    State
    Manila
    Country
    Philippines

@ PinayDiver i guess you're one hot momma!?

we'll be in Outrigger resort tom... punta ka!

City
    Manila
    State
    Philippines
    Country
    Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by santelmo View Post
    @ PinayDiver i guess you're one hot momma!?
    Naaah. Ganun ba ang dating? Naykupo haha.

@ PinayDiverwe'll be in Outrigger resort tom... punta ka!
    Holed up in a hotel room tomorrow...for a friend's bridal shower
    Also, we were already at Verde last weekend (one and a half hour boat trip from Anilao one way); strong currents at Agapito (or Verde Wall) and Bonito Island meant a flurry of activity from anthias, trevallies, fusiliers, groupers, snappers, sweetlips, etc. Pahinga muna ako this weekend, leaving for Kota Kinabalu this Tuesday (excuses, excuses, haha).
    Ingat kayo! And test CrackedConch's icebreaker haha

City
    State
    Manila
    Country
    Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by PinayDiver View Post
    Naaah. Ganun ba ang dating? Naykupo haha.

Holed up in a hotel room tomorrow...for a friend's bridal shower
    Also, we were already at Verde last weekend (one and a half hour boat trip from Anilao one way); strong currents at Agapito (or Verde Wall) and Bonito Island meant a flurry of activity from anthias, trevallies, fusiliers, groupers, snappers, sweetlips, etc. Pahinga muna ako this weekend, leaving for Kota Kinabalu this Tuesday (excuses, excuses, haha).
    Ingat kayo! And
    ohh ok... i understand hehehe we've tried Verde wall before and yes, the current is pretty strong wow! Kota Kinabalu? for vacation?

test CrackedConch's icebreaker haha
    i forgot...lolz but instead we saw a real one...my sister got the chance to touch it... lucky...

City
    Manila
    State
    Philippines
    Country
    Philippines

ohh ok... i understand hehehe we've tried Verde wall before and yes, the current is pretty strong wow! Kota Kinabalu? for vacation?
    I was invited by Conservation International - Philippines to participate in their Biodiversity Conservation Workshop. My info note says we'll be billeted at Tuaran Beach Resort in Kota Kinabalu tomorrow till Saturday to discuss seascape ecosystems, marine biodiversity conservation corridors, the challenges and opportunities in covering environmental issues in the Sulu-Sulawesi Seascape (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines). By the end of the workshop, I should have a story ready for placement So did you ask if its for vacation? haha
    The course does include a field trip to Pulau Mamutik in Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park, which I'm told has good beaches and coral reefs. We're asked to bring snorkeling gear (since not all participants are divers, I had to ask of course).

i forgot...lolz but instead we saw a real one...my sister got the chance to touch it... lucky...
    A shark? Where? We usually see them sleeping under a crevice at Aphols.

City
    State
    Manila
    Country
    Philippines

@ Pinay Diver ooopss... sorry. i was thinking of the baby turtle joke...hehehe.... my sister got to touch a Pawikan

u were invited? wow! you must be good a what you do or maybe popular? i wanna have a pic taken w/ you then... anyway, God bless on your trip. do well on your report..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast