Quote Originally Posted by santelmo View Post
ohh ok... i understand hehehe we've tried Verde wall before and yes, the current is pretty strong wow! Kota Kinabalu? for vacation?
I was invited by Conservation International - Philippines to participate in their Biodiversity Conservation Workshop. My info note says we'll be billeted at Tuaran Beach Resort in Kota Kinabalu tomorrow till Saturday to discuss seascape ecosystems, marine biodiversity conservation corridors, the challenges and opportunities in covering environmental issues in the Sulu-Sulawesi Seascape (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines). By the end of the workshop, I should have a story ready for placement So did you ask if its for vacation? haha
The course does include a field trip to Pulau Mamutik in Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park, which I'm told has good beaches and coral reefs. We're asked to bring snorkeling gear (since not all participants are divers, I had to ask of course).

Quote Originally Posted by santelmo View Post
i forgot...lolz but instead we saw a real one...my sister got the chance to touch it... lucky...
A shark? Where? We usually see them sleeping under a crevice at Aphols.