Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coral Reefs - Preserving Images From The Past

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Bear View Post
    Reef like all living things live and die! There is a bell curve and that says at any given time 1/3 of the reef is new, 1/3 is middle aged, and 1/3 will be dying and that is life! It is called a cycle! We can document the cycle and be good stewards to our environment as to promote husbandry and the reef as an asset not damaging it with anchors and man mad effluent! But the ocean won't even remember Mankind in the scheme time! In less than 250000 years the moon will leave orbit and there will no longer be tides! So then what? Oh the lefties will figure out it was our fault and taxes us to save the planet! LOL
    Yes, the reef, like all living things live and die. And yes that is the cycle of life, however your bell curve is only an idea in your head and has no bearing on reality and the real cycle of life. Organisms can definitely be in different stages of the life cycle in varying amounts. Take a look at the life cycle of a sea turtle. There are thousands of babies born for every parent. So there are surely more than 1/3 of new. BUT only a few survive to adulthood. Now sea turtles can live an extremely long life so that can't be only 1/3, especially considering they usually get caught in a net, bitten by a shark, hit by a boat, get sick, or die of old age. Most of those things cause it to die rather quickly, so that would be much less than 1/3.

The science you make up in your mind is not real, just because you want it or think it is true.

And you assume WAY too much and think you know what I believe when you have no idea about the way I feel. You only know a few words that I choose to type. If you really had a grasp on what I feel and think you would probably rethink your entire life.

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Maybe you need to take a few classes? "The Bell Curve has nothing to do with it" are you kidding? I don't know what to say? We are not even on the same page?

I don't care what you think, its your business I know what I know, and what 7 years and two degrees gave me! I am well traveled, well educated, and my wife was going to be a Marine Biologist, I have a photographic memory, I am well read, and after your comment about the bell curve seem to know a lot more about populations and life cycles than you seem too????

Sorry, your just wrong about Global Warming and Ocean Science, you listen to the wrong people because you want to believe the glass is half empty by your nature! You are looking for SOMETHING to believe in! Good Luck, your side has been proven to lie to take control and move us towards one world government!

Read Dixie Lee Ray's Trashing the Planet and get back to me! I only know what you cite here and assume you mean what you say, but you could be like Obama and just say whatever you think people want to hear?
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

and my wife was going to be a Marine Biologist
    Did you really say that? LMAO enough said.

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Yes she was and therefore it was her study field! Do you understand how an education works? She learned more about marine science than you display in your ignorant statement above, and I mean that in the definitional way! You really need to open a book and stop listing to GORE and Ted!
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

You just don't get it. I suppose it is like trying to teach the blind to see when maybe there is just something wrong physically.

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Right! You got it your brain isn't wired the right way to get it! You can't see a lie when the world around you is telling you that it is a lie! In my Brain 2 + 2 still equals 4 and I can't see no other result! Thanks for demonstrating the difference!

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Right! You got it your brain isn't wired the right way to get it! You can't see a lie when the world around you is telling you that it is a lie! In my Brain 2 + 2 still equals 4 and I can't see no other result! Thanks for demonstrating the difference!
    I was talking about you!

I found a new word that describes you to a T today. Ignoranus, go look it up.

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

I did and your right, your picture was right there! But you already knew that!

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

http://anhonestclimatedebate.wordpre...-jan-7th-2010/

I am sure you will say the same about anyone who disagrees with you, the tactic to attack the messenger is right out of the communist hand book! Just like all the lefties do! If you can't dispute the facts attack the person delivering the truth!

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

BTW, why does a wreck diver need a snorkel?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast