Thread: Coral Reefs - Preserving Images From The Past

Hybrid View

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Maybe you need to take a few classes? "The Bell Curve has nothing to do with it" are you kidding? I don't know what to say? We are not even on the same page?

I don't care what you think, its your business I know what I know, and what 7 years and two degrees gave me! I am well traveled, well educated, and my wife was going to be a Marine Biologist, I have a photographic memory, I am well read, and after your comment about the bell curve seem to know a lot more about populations and life cycles than you seem too????

Sorry, your just wrong about Global Warming and Ocean Science, you listen to the wrong people because you want to believe the glass is half empty by your nature! You are looking for SOMETHING to believe in! Good Luck, your side has been proven to lie to take control and move us towards one world government!

Read Dixie Lee Ray's Trashing the Planet and get back to me! I only know what you cite here and assume you mean what you say, but you could be like Obama and just say whatever you think people want to hear?
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Bear View Post
    Time is what makes me an old man with a great memory! It is not scientific to compare any living thing over time and judge all living things by it! It is fools science that believes in Man Made Global Warming after the Emails!

So you think....what.....wait...what were we talking about?

You always manipulate and change things to suit your argument. No one ever said anything about judging all living things by anything. And the methods that scientists use are very solid, it is a fool that does not believe in science.

I also never said man made global warming. Global warming may very well indeed be a natural phenomenon, however the second biggest fool in the world has to understand that the things we do to our planet has repercussions. It is obvious that pumping burned fossil fuel fumes into our atmosphere is going to cause a problem. Cutting down all of the forests is going to cause a problem. Overpopulating is going to cause a problem. Overfishing is going to cause a problem. Toxic waste is going to cause a problem.

Do you really want to be that guy?

Registered Users

Here is a good example of major healthy reef because the country cares about the reef as an asset!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12