City
    Playa Blanca
    State
    Canary islands
    Country
    Spain

Default New Meg instructor in Spain

Hello fellow rebreather divers

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself again, this time as an ANDI Megalodon instructor Level 5.

a bit of background, I am a TDI IT (up to adv trimix and Evo / inspo mixed gas level) so the choice of a trainer was not easy.

I finally settled for Helmuth Biechl from Germany (dwd - deep wreck diving) and must say I hit the jackpot
    as an IT it is not always easy to take a course and or advise from a colleague as we have a tendency to think wrongly that we already know enough.

The 8 full days I spent with Helmuth are best described as: intensive (we worked up to 15 hours per day) fun (Germans have a great sense of humour if u can cope with it) meaningful, informative and very professional ( we covered so much stuff that our heads were bursting by days end!

I have been diving the Meg intensively for some time now but still Helmuth managed to show me some new skills and now I feel rock solid to teach on the unit. The ISC training video was a nice addition to the training, it is good to see that some manufacturers take the time to produce themselves some extra training materials.

Now I am very proud to announce that people with the right mind set can come and do their Megalodon courses from beginner up to the highest level at our dive centre ALL YEAR round. Located on the island of Lanzarote we are privileged with the weather so there might be around 10 days a year only where we cannot dive

hope to see many of you in the near future

Chris

TDI IT 11442 (advanced Trimix & mixed gas CCR)
    ANDI Inst. 8273 (explorer level CCR)

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Congratulations!

Country
    USA

Welcome to the SMN Community Chris.

The Meg and Leon sure have a good reputation....I have interviewed Leon several times, nice rig.
    SMN Publisher