Hybrid View

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Actually we are hardcore, temps down to 4C, all year round, any vis, any depth

I did 434 dives last year, around 350 in the U.K.
    For PSAI/SSI/SDI/TDI Diver Training or RHIB Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba

Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    Actually we are hardcore, temps down to 4C, all year round, any vis, any depth

I did 434 dives last year, around 350 in the U.K.
    Lol Okeanos, I knew you would eventually fess up to UK divers being hard core!

SMN Publisher

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post
    Lol Okeanos, I knew you would eventually fess up to UK divers being hard core!

I must admit to not liking 2m+ swells though. Makes kitting up on a rib a bit awkward.

Last winter we put our hoods and gloves on the van bonnet and they froze to it.

Dived a 90m quarry in 4 degrees with over 2 hours of deco January last year!

We dream of 3mph currents, we can get 7 knot currents in certain areas. 5.5 knots is common locally, we do aim for slack water when we can. A local dive site has some good up-currents and down currents, the up currents will set off any ascent alarm.

And I do all this with a camera in hand
    For PSAI/SSI/SDI/TDI Diver Training or RHIB Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba