Thread: What's your current and future monitor?

Registered Users

Default What's your current and future monitor?

Mine's a year-old Viewsonic 19" LCD, VG1930wm, 1440x990 resolution. It has built-in tinny speakers that I sometimes turn on to make my audio "2.2" (the display's speakers functioning as front-center audio). Prior to this, I used a refurb Sony Trinitron 17" CRT. Moving to LCD was my best hardware ugprade so far! Even the wife and kid were happy A year or two from now I want to move to FullHD 1920x1080 22" LCD. What's your current and planned upgrade monitor?

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

I am using a Sceptre HD 24" Widescreen LCD monitor. It was a recent upgrade from my Sceptre HD 20.5" Widescreen LCD. Before that I had a 21" CRT and I have to agree that the LCD is one of the best computer upgrades I have ever made. The difference between LCD and CRT is like night and day. The fact that it is lightweight and takes up so much less space is another huge factor that makes them nicer to use.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Users

Nice pick, Allubz! I'm back home and enjoying my 23" LCD connected on my home PC. Games are still playable!

I'm thinking of moving to Win7 to really enjoy the eye-candy on such a big monitor.