Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best diving in Australia

Registered Users

Default The best diving in Australia

Hi Guys.....
    My self Glane Brown & ve much experience in diving. I've dived most part of d World. But there is a another charm I get by diving in Moreton Bay.

HMAS Brisbane artificial reef in Moreton Bay has lots of sea life on it now. It's an old war ship that was sunk in 2005 for the purposes of cultivating a new habitat for sea life. You can reach it by a 20 min boat ride out from Mooloolaba through a licenced dive tour operator or by obtaining a permit for a private dive from Maroochy Tourism..

What abt U Guys....
    Accommodation in Maroochydore | Accommodation in Maroochydore

Registered Users

I had heard of the Abyss Scuba Diving School and it is one of the best diving schools I recommend.

Registered Users

Two of the best are Remote Area Dive and United Divers. Highly recommended to everybody!

Registered Users
    City
    canada
    State
    canada
    Country
    canada

in my point of view Abyss Scuba Diving in Sydney Australia is a best option for scuba diving training. it also provides internship program name is PADI Diving Internships.

Whitsundays are good in Australia too right?
    Amazing scuba diving stories on myscubastory.com the new user-submitted story forum

Registered Users
    City
    Melbourne
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

Default Can't go past Victoria

It might be a little bit colder than Queensland but I reckon you can't beat the diving out in Port Phillip Bay. Lonsdale wall is by far one of the best sites in Australia...now is the perfect time to dive it...but a drysuit might be in order

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by JaneMitchell View Post
    It might be a little bit colder than Queensland but I reckon you can't beat the diving out in Port Phillip Bay. Lonsdale wall is by far one of the best sites in Australia...now is the perfect time to dive it...but a drysuit might be in order
    Although warm water and air temps make for much more enjoyable diving, there is surely much you will miss if you don't also dive in the cold. Drysuits make doing this a much more pleasant experience and I recommend that all divers at least consider trying out one sometime.

What are the features and creatures to see in Port Phillip Bay? Do you have any photos or videos of the area? If so, please feel free to share with us.

Ace

Oh, and welcome to our forum. I am sure I can speak for all of us here in wishing you a warm welcome. We really hope to see you here often.

Rickmathew is absolutely right guys.

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Esspweb View Post
    Rickmathew is absolutely right guys.
    Why? Did you go there? Do you instruct there? What makes it so great?

Registered Users

Default accomodation sunshine coast

Hey guys...
    I am Alex here..
    Although warm water and air temps make for much more enjoyable diving, there is surely much you will miss if you don't also dive in the cold. Drysuits make doing this a much more pleasant experience and I recommend that all divers at least consider trying out one sometime.

accomodation sunshine coast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast