Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Zeagle

  1. #1
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    67

    Default Zeagle

    I have a 20 year old Zeagle and the rare occasions I dive open circuit, it still works perect and has held up extremely well.

  2. #2
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    24

    Default

    RD,

    There's a bunch of veteran Zeagles still floating around out there.

    Chad
    Last edited by Chad; 01-16-2007 at 10:39 PM.

  3. #3
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RebreatherDave View Post
    I have a 20 year old Zeagle and the rare occasions I dive open circuit, it still works perect and has held up extremely well.
    I am a Zeagle fan!!

  4. #4
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hey me too.

  5. #5
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Me too... mates

  6. #6
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Long time Zeagle fan as well. My 14 year old Ranger is still going strong, as is my Vacation Express and my new Zeagle Brigade. After years of problems, I have replaced the Zeagle Octo with a Scubapro Air II. Much superior piece of equipment IMHO.
    When the North California fishery crashed in the 1940s, everyone in Monterey wondered where the sardines had gone, Ed Ricketts, marine biologist and colleague of John Steinbeck had the answer, "They're in cans."

    Guidance on what fish to eat may be found here

  7. #7
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drdiver View Post
    After years of problems, I have replaced the Zeagle Octo with a Scubapro Air II. Much superior piece of equipment IMHO.
    Zeagle will be replacing the Octo+ in Spring of 2007, with a new product called the Octo-Z. It will have similarities to the AIR II and the Atomic SS1.(The old Octo+ was made for us by Apeks.)

    Chad

  8. #8
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    Zeagle will be replacing the Octo+ in Spring of 2007, with a new product called the Octo-Z. It will have similarities to the AIR II and the Atomic SS1.(The old Octo+ was made for us by Apeks.)
    Well, that's good news!
    When the North California fishery crashed in the 1940s, everyone in Monterey wondered where the sardines had gone, Ed Ricketts, marine biologist and colleague of John Steinbeck had the answer, "They're in cans."

    Guidance on what fish to eat may be found here

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •