Thread: Zeagle

Registered Users

Default Zeagle

I have a 20 year old Zeagle and the rare occasions I dive open circuit, it still works perect and has held up extremely well.

RD,

There's a bunch of veteran Zeagles still floating around out there.

Chad
    Last edited by Chad; 01-16-2007 at 10:39 PM.

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by RebreatherDave View Post
    I have a 20 year old Zeagle and the rare occasions I dive open circuit, it still works perect and has held up extremely well.
    I am a Zeagle fan!!

Registered Users

Hey me too.

Registered Users

Me too... mates

Registered Users

Long time Zeagle fan as well. My 14 year old Ranger is still going strong, as is my Vacation Express and my new Zeagle Brigade. After years of problems, I have replaced the Zeagle Octo with a Scubapro Air II. Much superior piece of equipment IMHO.
    When the North California fishery crashed in the 1940s, everyone in Monterey wondered where the sardines had gone, Ed Ricketts, marine biologist and colleague of John Steinbeck had the answer, "They're in cans."

Guidance on what fish to eat may be found here

Quote Originally Posted by drdiver View Post
    After years of problems, I have replaced the Zeagle Octo with a Scubapro Air II. Much superior piece of equipment IMHO.
    Zeagle will be replacing the Octo+ in Spring of 2007, with a new product called the Octo-Z. It will have similarities to the AIR II and the Atomic SS1.(The old Octo+ was made for us by Apeks.)

Chad

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    Zeagle will be replacing the Octo+ in Spring of 2007, with a new product called the Octo-Z. It will have similarities to the AIR II and the Atomic SS1.(The old Octo+ was made for us by Apeks.)
    Well, that's good news!
    When the North California fishery crashed in the 1940s, everyone in Monterey wondered where the sardines had gone, Ed Ricketts, marine biologist and colleague of John Steinbeck had the answer, "They're in cans."

Guidance on what fish to eat may be found here