Hybrid View

City
    Sydney
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default Best Cave

Been a bit quiet so i thought id put it to people. Whats the best cave you have done? Whether it be fresh or salt water. A full on cave or just a small one it doesnt matter. Its all your opinion.

Matt

City
    Burlington
    State
    KY
    Country
    USA

The one I am currently laying line in

City
    formerly So. Florida and missing it!
    State
    Washinton
    Country
    USA

The best cave is the one no one else has been in or to!!

Registered Users

As trite as it may sound, the best cave really is, as BamaCaveDiver said, the current one because for me, its about the doing. For some diving, its about what you may find or see. I love wreck diving, and have favorite wrecks, and would respond very differently to the same question about wrecks. But with cave diving, for me, its more about process then outcome.

Stu

The cave that I have the fondest memories of is Little River in Florida. I helped lay cable there in the 70's after 11 fatalities. It was obvious that you couldn't keep 'em out, so try to make it safer.

Or maybe the third cave at Morrison Springs. I got to dive that before the dynamited it shut. GOOD CAVE!! I hate it when they're gone

City
    Sydney
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by allisonfinch View Post
    I got to dive that before the dynamited it shut. GOOD CAVE!! I hate it when they're gone
    Nothing a little gardening wouldnt fix

Matt

City
    Burlington
    State
    KY
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by allisonfinch View Post
    The cave that I have the fondest memories of is Little River in Florida. I helped lay cable there in the 70's after 11 fatalities. It was obvious that you couldn't keep 'em out, so try to make it safer.

Or maybe the third cave at Morrison Springs. I got to dive that before the dynamited it shut. GOOD CAVE!! I hate it when they're gone
    I have yet to hear anything negative about Morrison prior to the dynamiting. What a waste perpetrated by a back woods sheriff who really did not know any better.