Thread: HELP wanted!!!!

City
    Singapore
    State
    Singapore
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by acelockco View Post
    Now when I was a kid I used to surf and always got a rash around my neck from the wetsuit. I applied petroleum jelly to my neck when I would wear the wetsuit and it really helped. I no longer have that problem.
    I put a towel around my neck before zipping up the wetsuit during my last trip when my neck area was getting "chaffed" by the wetsuit. Will try the jelly method next time. Thanks!
    Last edited by greenturtle; 06-02-2009 at 06:24 PM.
    "And God created great sea-animals, and every living soul that creeps with which the waters swarmed after their kind..." (MKJV) Gen 1:21

www.vimeo.com/greenturtle

State
    NJ
    Country
    USA

Default wetsuit

I am going to ask a stupid question did you wash the suit before you wore it?

If no wash it with a wetsuit soap and scrub the inside of the sleeves with a wash rag.

If yes do you have a non slip mat in the bathtub you washed it in?

If you do there is probably a real big colony of mold, mildew, or fungus underneath it but just don't pull it up. Fill the tub with water first so any spores won't be launched into the air, then leave the mat in the tub and add the recommended amount bleach to it. Let it soak than rinse and dry the mat in the sun and rinse and towel the tub dry than rewash you suit and be sure to scrub your inside out sleeves with a wash rag.
    Last edited by protogenxl; 07-06-2009 at 01:00 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12