Hybrid View

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Went to Lanzarote in November and Egypt in March.

Booked Egypt in June, Lanzarote in November (I'm running the 1/2 marathon again) and Thailand in Feb.

I've completed about 150 dives so far this year, 2 today, 1 yesterday, 2 last Thursday, 3 Wednesday.

I dive in the UK for work (Scallop Diver & teaching), when I'm not diving I'm renovating my girlfriends house, she then pays for the holidays instead of paying a builder to do the work
    For PSAI/SSI/SDI/TDI Diver Training or RHIB Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    Went to Lanzarote in November and Egypt in March.

Booked Egypt in June, Lanzarote in November (I'm running the 1/2 marathon again) and Thailand in Feb.

I've completed about 150 dives so far this year, 2 today, 1 yesterday, 2 last Thursday, 3 Wednesday.

I dive in the UK for work (Scallop Diver & teaching), when I'm not diving I'm renovating my girlfriends house, she then pays for the holidays instead of paying a builder to do the work
    Sorry, but 8 doesn't equate to 150!! (sorry - just me being sarcastic!)

You've got some good holidays booked up - nice to see that the economy isn't dampening anyone's diving..
    Lottie

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by lottie View Post
    Sorry, but 8 doesn't equate to 150!! (sorry - just me being sarcastic!)

You've got some good holidays booked up - nice to see that the economy isn't dampening anyone's diving..
    Sarcy indeed, another 2 today, yesterday & monday, only 1 on Sunday and didn't dive on Saturday.
    For PSAI/SSI/SDI/TDI Diver Training or RHIB Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba