Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are you still diving?

Registered Users

Default re:

Good luck using the work lookup I'm particular you'll locate a thing soon. take satisfaction in each of the diving that you simply can earlier for you have that job!

Registered Users
    City
    Newquay
    State
    Cornwall
    Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    I've only got 1 holiday booked this year, I normally 2 or 3. Doing loads of diving at home.

Just applied for premission to dive 2 historic protected dive sites to add to the hundreds of local sites I have already dived.
    I now have the required permission to dive these sites. The weather hasn't been suitable but I am forever hopeful.
    For PSAI/SSI/SDI/TDI Diver Training or RHIB Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    I now have the required permission to dive these sites. The weather hasn't been suitable but I am forever hopeful.
    What sites are they?

To Thailand in November, I will soon be booking the trip of three weeks in February or March, the Philippines has not decided to go, but I'm in Cebu diving about 15 years ago.

Country
    USA

Local to moderate driving distances this summer. Going to visit my daughter in Nome, AK so that will eat any trip money. Hope to travel someplace tropical this winter or next spring/summer. Summers I usually volunteer to do milfoil remediation diving on nearby lakes. That keeps me busy most every weekend. The nice thing about that is they provide the boats and air.
    The only thing I believe in is disbelief - except in the case of unexpected miracles.

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

My Diving has been cut to about 25% of the 4 years prior! Every ones money is going into their gas tank, food, and utilities! Kalifornia hates small business and Cities like Luguna Beach are running divers off, it is easier to take classes to Catalina than Luguna! This wont change for a long time, the new normal, thats what I have heard?
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

Country
    USA

I remember when the Lifeguard Nazi's of Laguna Beach were trying to give out citations to divers who didn't have snorkels!
    SMN Publisher

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234