Thread: Bad News, Good News, Great News...

City
    Singapore
    State
    Singapore
    Country
    Singapore

Default Bad News, Good News, Great News...

The day after a man lost his wife in a scuba diving accident, he was greeted by two grim-faced policemen at his door."We're sorry to call on you at this hour, Mr. Wilkens, but we have some information about your wife.""Well, tell me!" the man said.The policeman said, "We have some bad news, some good news and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?"Fearing the worse, Mr. Wilkens said, "Give me the bad news first."So the policeman said, "I'm sorry to tell you sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in the Gulf of Mexico.""Oh my god!," said Mr. Wilkens, overcome by emotion.

Then, remembering what the policeman had said, he asked, "What's the good news?""Well," said the policeman, "When we pulled her up she had two 5 pound Spiny lobsters and a dozen good size Stone crabs on her.""If that's the good news than what's the great news?!", Mr. Wilkens demanded.The policeman said, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow morning."
    "And God created great sea-animals, and every living soul that creeps with which the waters swarmed after their kind..." (MKJV) Gen 1:21

www.vimeo.com/greenturtle

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Lmfao!!

That is just all wrong! lol

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

We can surely understand why a woman would not find that joke too funny, but all you have to do is reverse their roles and you too can enjoy the fun!

My brother is a rescue diver in his county. He has pulled bodies out that had been under a few days, and he has seen what those little crustaceans can do for real.
    I'm with sarah on this!

City
    Deerfield Beach
    State
    Florida
    Country
    USA

I can see how some people might see the humor in this, but I have seen too many bodies pulled up to laugh at this one.