Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Mabuhay!

Thread: Mabuhay!

Hybrid View

City
    Manila
    State
    Philippines
    Country
    Philippines

Hi Mike,
    Mahiyain yata mga tao dito haha
    I don't know about any local divers' associations. BUT if you ever need buddies to go diving in Anilao, Galera, etc., you can always come with my group. We're inviting new people all the time and our DM's a really good guy (especially in a fix hehe). Just holler when you're already back in Pinas
    Lu-Ann G. Fuentes rambles on at http://layas.blogspot.com
    "Today isn't any other day, you know." - Lewis Carroll

Diver / Poi Enthusiast santelmo's Avatar
    City
    Quezon City / Puerto Princesa
    State
    Manila
    Country
    Philippines

hi mike!

there are a lot of pinoy dive groups here in the PI. one is Dive Republic. you are free to join our group. visit our website at www.diverep.com or PM diverep.

there is also a group called Scubarats (para sa mga BARAT or those who are in a tight budget). there is also Scubasoreros (they like to clean the the ocean/beach like basoreros/ garbage men)

i also found this group named SEALS? try searching it on yahoo groups. i tried to join that group but my request was rejected because i think my so called essay was too short in words or maybe they just dont like me...lolz ohh well....

anyway, why not join Lu Ann's group and my group... the more friends you have the better... masaya din sa group namin... down to earth...parang family...
    Last edited by santelmo; 04-29-2007 at 06:31 AM.

hey there fuzz! as said by hte others, there are numerous groups to hook up with. (including my group ) of course all for the love of diving. hope to hear from you!
    The more the manier

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by PinayDiver View Post
    Hi Mike,
    Mahiyain yata mga tao dito haha
    I don't know about any local divers' associations. BUT if you ever need buddies to go diving in Anilao, Galera, etc., you can always come with my group. We're inviting new people all the time and our DM's a really good guy (especially in a fix hehe). Just holler when you're already back in Pinas
    YOUR DM'S? You mean to say you aren't one yet? When oh when???

City
    Manila
    State
    Philippines
    Country
    Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by bojimbs View Post
    YOUR DM'S? You mean to say you aren't one yet? When oh when???

Hehe pressure!

City
    State
    Manila
    Country
    Philippines

Hehe pressure!
    another future gigi santos... i bet, magiging strict and masungit na insructor ka siguro? hahahah joke!

City
    Manila
    State
    Philippines
    Country
    Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by santelmo View Post
    another future gigi santos... i bet, magiging strict and masungit na insructor ka siguro? hahahah joke!
    For now, I'd still rather be looking at the marine life than after fellow divers haha. Btw, did the link take you to Jimbo's top 10 Batangas sites posted on my old intro thread?

City
    State
    Manila
    Country
    Philippines

For now, I'd still rather be looking at the marine life than after fellow divers haha. Btw, did the link take you to Jimbo's top 10 Batangas sites posted on my old intro thread?
    hahaha me too...

yes, the link did take me to Jimbo's top 10 list. thank you! btw, you're into digital photography right (underwater)? then let me introduce to you (and to other SMN members) Digital Photographer Philippines

City
    Ashford, Middlesex
    State
    London
    Country
    UK

Default Hi From London

Hi to all

I'm coming over to the Phillippines at the beginning of August and I was just wondering if someone could suggest a few possible places to go spearfishing in Batangas - legally that is. Can anyone recommend a reasonable place to stay near to any suggestions.

Oh, if there anyone interested in meeting up for a dive?

Salamat po

Miles
    Last edited by Woolly; 07-09-2007 at 09:34 PM.

City
    Coron Town
    State
    Palawan
    Country
    Philippines

Default Vote for Tubbataha Reef, 7 new wonders of the world...

Sa lahat ng diver, nature lover, nationalistic, at may kaunting malasakit sa kalikasan at beloved Philippines--

The Tubbataha Reef in Sulu Sea , Philippines was nominated for the new7wonders of the world, along with around a hundred other natural attractions across all continents. What's interesting to know is that nag-iisang entry lang yan ng Pilipinas. July last year lang ata nagsimula ang kampanyang ito at until 2009 pa, so enough chances to garner more votes. Pero sa ngayon way ahead na ang ibang countries like Nepal , Bangladesh , Japan , Vietnam , etc.

Di nga, maganda talaga ang Tubbataha. For me it's one of the few best places on earth. To see why Tubbataha is worth voting for, check the website at www.tubbatahareef.org.

Ito yung link para makaboto-- www.new7wonders.com. They will ask you to vote for 7 sites, sympre isa na dun ang Tubbataha sa iboboto nyo. Di rin pwedeng 7 votes agad for one site, or vote for only 1. So choose your wild na lang, but don't forget to click on Tubbataha Reef , Philippines .

Please do help in this campaign by sending the link to your friends and friends of your friends.

Ang nagsusumamo, Rene Villegas
    "Divers do it Deeper"

ReefQuest EcoAdventure and Tours
    Palawan, Philippines