Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amphibico/Sony PD150 for sale

Registered Users
    Country
    USA

Default Amphibico/Sony PD150 for sale

Amphibico VH2000 housing, Sony PD150 DVCAM camera and Amphibico ACFM0350 monitor for sale. Amphibico OPLX0055 .55 wide angle port included. book, power supply, remote and manual for camera.

lightly used and well maintained. $3000 for all.

also have Sony wide angle adaptor (VCL-HG0758), Amphibico 3"X4" color correcting filters (#30 & #50), Amphibico wet mount wide angle adaptor for front of port (OPWA0080, some scuffs) and new o-ring kits.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

First post and it is something for sale? Try to contribute at least a little first.

Country
    USA

At least they are not selling Nokia phones! lol
    SMN Publisher

Registered Users
    Country
    USA

Default is there a problem...

with offering video equipment for sale?

I just found your site. it looks like fun. I see ads all around the edges of this site. is there a problem offering good quality stuff for sale?

wanna talk about cave diving?

peace, out.

mike

Not a problem at all Mike, as long as you share with us what your new toy will be!

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by mfpscuba View Post
    with offering video equipment for sale?

I just found your site. it looks like fun. I see ads all around the edges of this site. is there a problem offering good quality stuff for sale?

wanna talk about cave diving?

peace, out.

mike
    No problem at all with trying to sell items here, of course as long as they are diving related. Even non diving items might be appropriate for members that consistently contribute. It would however be nice for someone that is trying to sell anything here to be a contributing member of the forum.

As you most likely know, there are all kinds of scams going on using the internet. When someone new posts an item for sale as their first and only post, it brings up a red flag in my eyes. Of course when we see something for sale from someone that has been an integral part of our community, our thoughts of a scam quickly disappear.

Also from watching similar postings in the past; I find that most have posted their for sale item, only to never post again. Personally that makes me feel like our forum is being used/abused. Of course that is not always the case, but that would be a rare exception.

Please don't take this the wrong way, as we welcome new members and look forward to teaching/learning from each other. I hope you do decide to become a active member of our community.

Now about cave diving, I would love to hear what you have to say. I have never been cave diving, but it is something I hope to try in the near future.

Ace

Registered Users
    Country
    USA

no worries.

ah yes, cave diving! very cool, and even if you never enter a cave or overhead environment the training is great. redundant equipment, gas management, reel work, long hose, safety drills, all good stuff.

be careful though, if you start cave diving you may not be able to stop...

as far as new video toys, I'm thinking of perhaps the sony HC9 or (for a lot more $$$) the EX3. but those SXS cards are still pretty expensive. I have a Z1U I use topside but hesitate to get a housing for it. hmmm, I just don't know. any suggestions from you video folks out there?

Country
    USA

The EX3 rocks, but the pending Scarlet can eat EX3's
    for breakfast
    SMN Publisher

Registered Users
    Country
    USA

no doubt. looking forward to that new toy. NOT looking forward to the price for a scarlet + housing though.

Registered Users

Default 3D

I want the 3D underwater video camera... !
    In HD!
    Am I asking for too much?

Lars
    Lars

Explore, understand, protect
    "Let's go Diving"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast