Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Shocking Video-Sperm Whale Attacks Japanese Boat, 1 Dies

Thread: Shocking Video-Sperm Whale Attacks Japanese Boat, 1 Dies

Default Shocking Video-Sperm Whale Attacks Japanese Boat, 1 Dies

City
    Newmarket
    State
    Ontario
    Country
    Canada

A very unfortunate reminder that wild life is just that ....wild. Something we often loose sight of when we are exposed to "hollywood" animals more than the real ones.
    I can't help but be a bit skeptical about the "good" intentions of the Japanese fishermen....the Japanese are not generally known as friends of the whales.

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by diverchrispy View Post
    A very unfortunate reminder that wild life is just that ....wild. Something we often loose sight of when we are exposed to "hollywood" animals more than the real ones.
    I can't help but be a bit skeptical about the "good" intentions of the Japanese fishermen....the Japanese are not generally known as friends of the whales.
    I agree 100%. I am wondering if they poked the whale or maybe even the boat prop. hit it which would most likely cause a reaction like what we saw. All in all it is a shame that things went down the way they did, hopefully everyone else is OK as well as the whale.