Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New Watershot Affordable DSLR Housing, Under $2k!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Watershot Affordable DSLR Housing, Under $2k!

Country
    USA

Default New Watershot Affordable DSLR Housing, Under $2k!

Watershot has announced their new WDS-450D housing for the Canon 450D/XSi Rebel/Kiss X2 DSLR's.

This housing comes at quite hr affordable pricepoint. The Watershot is made from machined aluminum housing and is ergonomically designed allowing all functions easily accessible for all users.

The standard WDS-450D Kit features a Standard Flat Port, 18-55mm zoom gear, 2x optical ports for external strobe connectivity (optional electrical sync port coming soon), Watershot bayonet port system for easy port removal/replacement, hand strap, removable camera tray, water leak sensor, and full access of controls.

Watershot has developed a unique zoom/focus gear system that utilizes a flash shroud. This shroud prevents the possibility of ghosting by blocking light from the camera’s internal flash.

Watershot WDS-450D Housing.jpg WDS-450D Housing with WDS-K006 Tray Set[1].jpg

The WDS-450D Kit is a good housing system system for those that want to take the plunge from a pocket digicam to a pro system without the price, yet will still satisfy the more pro photographers with the durability and quality of a machined aluminum housing with a full control set.

The WDS-450D is compatible with any strobe that can be optically slaved via a fiber optic cable. The WDS-450D is compatible with Sea & Sea’s DS-TTL on the YS-110a strobe and INON’s S-TTL on the Z-240, D-2000, and S-2000 strobes.

Wathershot’s electrical sync port option (coming soon) will allow electrical strobe connectivity to a variety of strobes on the market.

The WDS-450D housing kits include the following:
    Machined aluminum housing
    Standard flat port
    18-55mm zoom gear
    Hand strap
    Leak sensor
    2x optical ports
    SMN Publisher

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

$2k, Affordable???? Looks nice anyway. Free Demo Model

Registered Users

umm.. the link is broken.. goes directly to godaddy.com

Country
    USA

I am not sure what link you mean, as there were none in the original post, but I did go find Watershot's website and edited the original post to include it, the link works.

Thanks for the reminder...
    SMN Publisher

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Country
    USA

I don't see that link in the original post, but I do see the 2 images that were added. That link resolves to probably an old place on their server where they had an image of the housing but probably deleted it.
    SMN Publisher

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

OK try to go to http://www.watershothousings.com

I think the company didn't make it and is out of business. Hopefully you didn't buy one of these, it would suck to not be able to get parts.

Country
    USA

Their website is quite up and working....
    SMN Publisher

State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

It must only work for you, because it doesn't work for two of us. Unless you gave us the wrong link. I tried it numerous times and it goes right to a GODADDY page.

www.watershot.com - we changed our website to this new address, sorry for the confusion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast