Quote Originally Posted by Kai Viti Divers View Post
This is in response to Papa Bear. First please note that his e-mail had been deposited into the spam blocker on our server as did Scuba Magazines email regarding Papa's posting. Upon finding these emails I am responding accordingly.

Below please find what I have sent Papa today regarding his confirmation and charges

Dear Mr. Nescher,
Below please find for your review what is posted on WBR web site. I think you may want to re-read what the packages include and do not include. All rates quoted below are in FJD
Below please find the published rates on Wananavu Beach Resort Web site.
Note: the rate are based on TWIN SHARE and DO NOT include tax @ 17.5%

ROOM TYPE 5 7 NIGHT 10 TANK Per Person
Garden View Bure F$2060

Total: $2,420 FJD pp based on twin share

Below please find the published rates on Wananavu Beach Resorts Web site which are used for room rates that are not packages (singles)
Note: the rate DOES NOT include tax @ 17.5%

1-2 Adults
Garden View Bure F$230

Rate for room for 7 nights with tax = $1,892
Rate for meals for 7 nights with tax = $490
Transfers for 1-4 people one way WBR to Nadi pp = $93
Total $2,475
Paid $2557 - $2475 = $82 diff due to exchange rate variant
This does not include diving

Below please find what I had sent to Tony with regards to your confirmation

Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 4:55 PM
To: 'dive@scubalocker.com'
Cc: 'Anu'
Subject: Wiley confirmation

Hi Tony,

I am glad this all worked out….as I mentioned to ensure the rooms are confirm please call the Kai Viti Divers office and talk to Anu 669-3600 so she can process the Bowers and Mescher credit cards. They can pay for diving once they are with us and finish diving.

I am not sure how much more clearer this can be.

Regards
Julie
You sight the 10 tank package, but want then ignore it! Julie, you are demonstrating what a poor business person you are! Why would I pay for what I am offered in the sighting on the web? Regardless of what you put in an email to "Tony" who you know he was talking to you about unsettled dive plans! We were, and you knew it, about additional dives as your own "Welcome letter" says that they additional dives are weather dependent!

It is this simple: Go to the WBR web site and look at the rate for ten tanks and seven nights, as you posted and then tell me why 2 extra tanks and one extra day of diving should be 1300 Fijian dollars? You are making a complete moron out of yourself quoting the site and telling us it doesn't apply to us! Next there is no penalty for single as the site says 1/2 and does not mention a "Sure charge" for singles! In addition Ben the Manager told me himself that there was non, unless I requested a "Private Room" and I didn't! It is pretty simple! 7 days all inclusive including 10 tanks 2060 not including taxes and EXTRA TANKS AND EXTRA DAYS OF DIVING!

It also does not address you fraudulently charging the Bowers after we left on their Credit Card! Keep it up and I will complain to the Licensing Board against your professional license! You are wrong admit it and take your normal cut! I hope you see what it takes to make an experience a good one from going off the deep end! Right is right and this isn't!! So put another nail in the coffin or admit you mad a big mistake and make it right so I can post about the great diving and wonderful staff instead a poor owner! Shake off the greed and wake up! As stated before you got the last dollar, US or Fijian, from me!