Thread: Indonesia HD on Youtube !

Registered Users

Default Indonesia HD on Youtube !

Here are some videos shot by Steve Fish, the Kararu liveaboard video pro during my trip. Steve is very talented. The videos are beautifully shot and edited. Enjoy !!

Youtube shows it in HD, but you have to click the "watch in HD" label in the lower right hand corner just below the video viewing window.

Last edited by ronscuba; 12-31-2008 at 02:08 PM.

Nice videos, thanks for the links Ron!

Country
    USA

Really cool videos Ron.....you ought to tell him about Vimeo, of which videos can be embedded here.
    SMN Publisher

Country
    UK

Am relatively new to diving after a taster or two a few years ago. I have to say i am loving these HD videos of Dives - just wish some of the videos were not accompanied by a God awful Soundtrack - I do not include those above in that equation as its quit a tranquil soundtrack. I do like the tranquillity of the noise of bubblee's! Maybe i need help!!!! Nurse where are my tablets im starting to hear bubbles again!
    Last edited by blue monday; 12-31-2008 at 07:00 PM.
    How Soon is Now.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
    We will remember them.

Steve does great video. I was on the Blue Blue in March of 07. Steve made a video for us and included sections on Macro and Reef. Some of the shots are just amazing.

Registered Users

People's taste in music is such a personal thing. You can either try to pick something neutral in an attempt to please everyone, or just pick what you like best.

As a hobbyist, I just choose music I like. I give my videos away for free to people I meet on the boat. I hope they like the video and my music choices, but if they don't, I don't feel bad. It was free wasn't it ?

Country
    USA

Lol, Ron.

Some have good naturedly told me my ethereal music scores put them to sleep, so I upped things a notch on some of the latest videos I have done, and I do have some rather dramatic semi-headbanging scores waiting for use, lol.

I think music acquisition is the hardest part of it all.
    SMN Publisher

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post
    I think music acquisition is the hardest part of it all.
    And also possibly the most fun. One of the most satisfying things about UW video is the creativity. The music selection, transition selection, audio synch-ing, lighting, etc..

One thing I get a personal kick out of is paying attention to the lyrics in a song and finding a way to link them to the video. I know many videographers hate to use anything but instrumentals, but songs with lyrics can be fun too.

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by ronscuba View Post
    And also possibly the most fun. One of the most satisfying things about UW video is the creativity. The music selection, transition selection, audio synch-ing, lighting, etc..

One thing I get a personal kick out of is paying attention to the lyrics in a song and finding a way to link them to the video. I know many videographers hate to use anything but instrumentals, but songs with lyrics can be fun too.
    What the name fro this lyrics ? Were are the artist ?