Thread: Hey Y'll from the Deep South

City
    Islamorada
    State
    Florida
    Country
    US

Cool Hey Y'll from the Deep South

Greetings from duality of Biloxi, MS and Islamorada Fl.

Am new to the forum, and in search of improving my learning curve with handling underwater cameras and most importantly editing.

Thought we were going to be moving to Islamorada full-time, with the pending sale of our business, but the rough economy took another victim when our prospective buyers were advised they were no longer getting the funding. . . . so for now, we are going back and forth. I am hoping to spend the majority of my time in the Keys, and with the crystal turquoise water, who wouldn't want to.

Also, I have a little compilation of my photos posted on youtube. This is pretty gutsy, having a group of pro's take a peek, but I would like for anyone that is interested, to take a look at some of my work.

I look forward to becoming a part of your community and learning how to really take professional looking U/W photos.
    "From the inside looking out --you can't explain it, from the outside looking in -- you don't understand it."

Country
    USA

Welcome SMN Community. Now if only could figure out how to do all those fancy video effects!
    SMN Publisher

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

Hi h2ovideo, welcome to our space on the web.
    that video is just fantastic - love the music too!!
    Good luck with the sale of your house.
    Lottie

State
    AL
    Country
    USA

Hi! I'm pretty new myself, usually just read the boards. I'm about three hours from Bolixi. welcome.