Thread: New Web site for West Pacific Diving Video's

Default New Web site for West Pacific Diving Video's

I've read the posts on where to put your videos and have tried both Youtube and Vimeo, but the download limitations sometime are a real pain. I finally got smart and developed my own site so I have complete control over what I put on, lengths, quality, etc. Plus I can have a little fun on it!

The costs are pretty low. Roughly $90 a year for the hosting, and since I'm retired the labor and developing the website content costs are sweat equity.

Since I travel around the region quite a bit I wanted to have a site where I could show our "Diver Below" series and other video's without it costing anyone a dime, and also to cover each island more extensively. Although it's only been up for a couple of weeks now after looking at the "stats" on it 2,200 have watched some of the segments so that's pretty gratifying.

Take a look and feedback is really appreciated. http://www.avpguam.com/index.htm
    Pete

Country
    USA

Pete, that was the longest I have ever looked at a video website..really good storytelling and editing, I am impressed....and am taking notes! lol
    SMN Publisher