Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is scuba very hip for chicks?

Hybrid View

Hi Caliscubagirl, welcome to the SMN Community! Fun avatar!

What I like about diving with my fellow girlfriends is we're not doing it to prove any point about anything, we're doing it because we like to and we get to enjoy the marine life.

But I like diving with guys just as much, they are silly and fun to flirt with.

Registered Users
    State
    Suffering from Nitrogen Withdrawal
    Country
    Canada

You'll find more divegirls on liveaboards if the entire thing is chartered by your group/club. The best part about liveboards is that a diver is a diver. There's no pressure to hang out with the non-diving wives at the spa or at the resort nursery or risk being labeled "anti-social" or "dive-snobby". Too much drama for when on vacation!

In NYC there a group called the Sea Gypsies that organizes divegirl-preferred trips. You'll find divers there of all levels.

Registered Users
    State
    Colorado
    Country
    USA

OK, male speaking (writing) here ...

Nothing more attractive than a woman who is into being a "partner in adventure". I can't understand guys who are into prissy little chickie-babes who hang out by the pool, afraid to get their hair wet ... unless the issue is that those guys have identity/confidence issues, and are threatened by a woman who'll suit up head to toe in neoprene and jump into the briny deep with them. Don't play into it, ladies!
    Last edited by highdesert; 07-24-2008 at 02:23 AM.
    Born to Travel

Default I dive...

So I can play with the cool toys...

Yes, diving is hip for chicks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12