Quote Originally Posted by Papa Bear View Post
By them after the first class! Check for a deal at the shop where your doing the training! It seems rude to me to go buy MF&S at a competitors shop and then show up for training! Also you might get a discount or at least find out from the instructor what they like..... The next item to by is a custom Wetsuit or a good Drysuit! You can rent the rest! If your cold you will not dive and the training is a waste of time and money! If your comfortable and warm you will dive year around! It is the best investment you will ever buy!
Thats kind of the order i was thinking too, if im aiming to go work abroad i was also thinking no point in buying cylinder until im abroad, the School don't actually have a shop (i was surprised by that as most seem too) they just concentrate on training and the club diving. During the internship for dive master (hoping this will be late next year providing i show aptitude for it and progress at a good rate LoL) they have said they may not always charge for equipment borrowed depends how involved you are with the school and club i think.