Thread: Well, hello boys and girls...

Registered Users

Wink Well, hello boys and girls...

I love diving so so much, whether it is night dive, wreck dive, drift dive adventure dive deep open floppy back to front hanging upside down rolly polly dive, I love them all.

My advantage is I am a feeble stick insect. I suck in so little oxygen that once I didn't have my tank open and it took me around 5 minutes into the dive before I sucked up the tiny morsel of air in the tube to realise the error ooooooops! that was a scary but very exciting moment!!

Being stick thin has its problems too. I just can't carry the weight of the oxygen tank and BCD on me (I use very little weight). Always need some helping hand dragging and throwing me out of the boat into the sea and then dragging me back up again like a dead catch for each of my dive. So, if you want a useless sealion-like buddy (someone good in water but flops around as soon as they are out) then look no further than me!

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

Hi codfather, welcome to the boards. Feel free to jump in (we'll give you the helping hand) and make yourself comfy. There should be some comfy armchairs around somewhere, don't think they've all been taken as yet!
    Lottie

Country
    USA

Welcome to the SMN Community codfather, just watch out if they fill your air tank with pure oxygen!

Great screen name by the way
    SMN Publisher