Well the short and sweet is that they are all made of standard PVC piping that can be purchased at any home improvment store. The older one, with the lights is a 6" diameter pipe the other two were 4" inch. If you heat PVC in any oven to 400*F for about 5 minutes it turns into rubber and can be formed into any shape you want. The square housings were formed by making a mold out of 2X4's screwed together and rounded off to make a shape that was slightly larger then what I needed to fit the camera. I heated a length of PVC in the oven and then jamed the mold into the soft PVC pipe and let it cool. It's not easy and takes some doing to get the mold into the softened PVC, it's HOT and cools fast but with a little practice you can do it. Once it's cooled you'll need to hammer out the mold and then trim the ends to make it square. From there you need to router a groove in both ends for an Oring to sit, make the lenses and attach the latches.

I used to have a great site on MSN with picture and instructions on exactly how I made them along with pictures from others of the housing they made but MSN shut down all the these sites and moved everything to My dive light site and it's nothing like it use to be. You can still see some of the pictures at the new site if you're interested.