Hi Divers,

I have a large deluxe one-bed apartment for rent (mid or long-term) in Hurghada, Egypt. It is a new build complex, which was completed in May of this year. It is situated in the main 'Touristic' centre of Hurghada, just a short 5 minute walk to the fanstastic beaches/sea (for which the snorkelling and diving is world renowned). Around the area there are great dive schools, and lots of other things to do, not to mention lovely bars and restaurants.

Th complex is called "Desert Pearl", and the apartment in 78 q metres in size, and is fully furnished. & kitted out. It is essentially ready to move into. There is a kitchen area (with a cooker/fridge/kettle/toaster etc plus all the basic kitchen equipment needed), a ample dining are containing a table plus four chairs, a lounge area with TV and DVD/CD player (with access to English speaking digital TV). The bathroom is a good size, contaning a sink, toilet and shower. There are two balconies, both of which look out over the communal landscaped pool area. There is a very large bedroom, with massive fitted wardrobes, and a very comfy luxurious bed! The sofa bed in the lounge also sleeps 2 (it is ideal as an occassional guest bed).

I am ideally looking for 1-2 persons to rent the apartment for a minimum of 3 months, maximum 12. The monthly rent (which includes all bills etc) would be £350 per month.

If you are interested, want to know more and view some recent pictures, please contact me on:

Ntutt@pharmamr.com

Regards,

Nicola Tutt.