Thread: Quick Hello !

Registered Users
    Country
    U.S.A.

Default Quick Hello !

I thought I would stop in and say a quick hello to everyone ! My name is Deb and been diving most of my life. Am a stunt diver and I try to keep up with the latest dive gear news. Am more then happy to help out any new divers just getting started in diving . Looks like a great place and am happy to be aboard !

Dive Safe !

Deb

Hi Deb - & fellow Scuba Chick! Welcome to the SMN Community. We're not cliquish around here and we welcome all newcomers.

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Aquacatfighter View Post
    Am a stunt diver and.....Am more then happy to help out any new divers just getting started in diving .

Well how about old divers wanting to get started in stunt diving. Sounds like something I would love to do....so whats up?

Registered Users

Welcome at board! How are you?
    My name is Yanbi .. nice to see you ..
    Barrier to success is the fear of failure

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

For yanbi07 and the rest of you newbies, please take a look in the "Blue Line" right above the post. It will tell you the last time this thread was active or posted in.... A 5 year old post in introductions my not the place to post if your looking for a response?!?!?! Just sayin Older posts can still be relevant today, so if your asking a question on an older post, it my revitalize the thread?
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/