If anyone purchased a she-p from myself or heleen before we were shipping them with instructions, please PM me and I'd be happy to either mail you a set or email it as a PDF.

Also for those who would like them (you'll have to PM me with your address) being that in a few weeks all she-p kits will be shipping with plastic dust covers that plug the QD whilst not hooked up, I'd be happy to throw a set (of the orange plastic ones - or whatever color they end up being) in the mail for you (yes, complementary as thanks for your belief in our product early in the game) if you are not already using the adhesive remover, I'll throw a sample pad or two in as well

We will have some nice machined o-ring sealing plugs that click into the socket available for purchase soon as well.

Extra 'sets' of the non-sealing dust covers will also be purchasable on the site.

I'm trying out some alternative adhesives currently, but so far none of the latex based work very well and tend to be a bit stingy. In my research I've been informed that a silicone device will not adhere well with a latex based adhesive, but of course I just had to find out for myself

I think the latex adhesives will stick for a dive if you are in a pinch, but likely not so well for a long day of diving.

The next up on the docket are urobond and an adhesive from Salts (in the UK) both latex free. The Hollister spray is fantastic, but there have been concerns with regards to traveling, so I'm trying to find a good non-aerosol adhesive as back up or alternative.

If you find yourself in a pinch, EE and Zero Gravity both have she-p's and supplies in stock. Also, if you are somewhere (on this side of the atlantic that is, email Heleen if you are in Europe) and need something please don't hesitate to email or IM me and will do my best to ship out emergency supplies post haste or do my best to put you in touch with someone who has them locally

Happy Diving!!!

-Laura
________